Monday, October 30, 2006

News that longed waited for.....................


Today, so nice of Judy (HR Manager) told me that last week she and TBK interviewed a contract staff which is good and she feel that she can take over my position. Judy is a very nice HR Manager and she ask me to stay with the company, I told her that I already make up my mind not to stay ………… she feel sad as she even talk to the HR VP to ask him the opinion. The HR VP open the choice to let me decide with option (1) I stay put here, or (2) they post me to Shanghai. Oh dear, now struck in between liao, me feel like going to shanghai and work but worry cannot adapt to it. Promise to get back to her by end of the week.

2 comments:

Nirvana said...

aiyo, option 2 lah, I made decision for u. okie, set. See u soon in china.

Sunflower said...

I seriously think you should go too.

Walau this is the time for you to ask for more.

Remember to ask for tax equalization