Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tentatively Resignation


Today (10/10/06) I have told AB that I wanted to leave the company. I told him that I am giving him an open resignation notice period. He feel sad about it and ask me what happen, I told him that physically and mentally I feel very tired working here. I share with him a few of the problem I facing here, but to him it is a small operation issues. Aiyo, bosses are so difficult to see our problem.

Basically, I told him that working with TBK is a challenge, he say he understand that that TBK got strong characteristic and we have to recognize that her business processor and accounting rules is good. Ya, Ya, but to me why must I take all her nonsense.

I shall with him on the issues that Annie have alert me that she may be looking for opportunity outside but TBK say I should have alert her, but my point is it Annie wanted to let her know Annie will inform her, but AB say that I should have bought it up and discuss with the management, if not TBK at least should be HR. I told him that I did discuss with HR but our conclusion is that we not able to solve her problem. He a bit sad that Annie is leaving and thinking of whether can we convert her to “Contract Staff” and let her work within office hour???? Me was task to speak to Annie tomorrow. Ok, will do so.

Has informed Lee Si that I may be leaving, she feel sad about it. She ask me if company paid me more, will I consider to STAY, I told her that is not the money part, is I physically and mentally very tired in working her. Look like I will be out of job in few month later. Hope to leave on 22 December 2006 and go for tour before embark to new assignment.

Wish me good luck…………….


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....sad to know that you are leaving. Should go for a trip and re-charge yourself.

Hey..shall we meet up for dinner next week?

Anonymous said...

very bad huh! nvm soon you will found a better one.

Sunflower said...

Why dont you ask your AB to task you to do the system implementation rather than doing the operation work?

Anonymous said...

you sound so drained.. good idea to go for a holiday before starting a new job. btw, your open resignation notice is until how long? what happen by next year, they still haven't find a replacement?

Anonymous said...

Take a good rest!!

Cheer up dear.