Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Budget...... Budget......... Finance headache


Joining My this company for about 5mth, being arrow a few time by my boss, best things is last thur my VP approach 2 of us on who wanted to help him in this year budget coordination and drawing up the profit and loss for our share services.

My immediate boss pass a causual remark :-
Up to you to choose who you want the person to help you (ok, logical)
Come the best, she say, just in case to update you, I need to see a few person this afternoon……………………….. walau a, me is with her on those meeting that she is seeing those few persons………………………. Sign………………
Now, now, being arrow never mind, on Monday, I ask her how should I go about sending out email to respective dept, you know what she say? She say………. You mean the “VP” never tell you ah? In that case I also cannot help as I don’t know what he want?????

Aiyo, she was the one doing FY 06 budget and now she say she don’t know, me only in this company 5mth. “5 mth” you see, already need to fly liao, don’t even know how to walk……………….. sign.

1 comment:

Sunflower said...

your this boss huh... really can make me faint.

btw, I see you enjoy blogging... ha ha ha