Thursday, September 21, 2006

Staff Movement


Today, my staff came and tell me that she found a job, she even told me the company name, but she still not sure whether should she join that company...........................sign.........................

To me, is good that she found a job than left the company, at least not leaving without a job, for selfish reason, i want her to stay and help me in my daily and monthly reporting things, but as a friend point of view, to her it may be good as all of u by now should know that what kind of boss i am having.

Today, for no reasons everybody got pick here and there on mistake big or small. Aiyo, how to work in harmony on this kind of environment.

Sign..............................

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

aiyo... really bad news!

JoJo said...

yap, but life still need to go on