Saturday, September 30, 2006

Work Work Work..............


Today is 30 Sep06; a few of staff are working with me in the office...................

I have recently recruited 2 new staff, 1 doing AR assistant and 1 doing AP Officer.

Not too bad for the AR staff as she taking over my ex-AR assistant and she is still in the office with us, the not so good situation is the AP Officer as she took over from my ex-contract accountant which all my friends should know that toward the few weeks before she tender and on her notice period our relationship is very sour, therefore, for her to guide new staff with a few days is a bit difficult also, right?

Anyway, things happen, she did not teach them the right way and some of our balance sheet figure cannot be reconcile and charged out to Profit and Loss, no choice, me and the new AP officer work till 10.30pm yesterday in order to sort out what actions should be taken………………….. Sad, Sad, Sad. Nevermind, I told her that just take this as your learning curve and no pain no gain. “ Must have big , right”

Ok, as far that all for job, now talk about my friends………. Na Na. Although, something bad has happen to her, but just let her know that all of us will stand by her, just be strong.

Next to my friend who went Hong Kong for business, just want to say that you should update me if you have decide to extend your trip, not that wanted to be kapo over your life, but just want to let you know that when you told me when you should be back and never come back without any notice, you will make me wonder what happen to you…………………. With my tight working schedule and still need to worry about you, not fair, right?????

That about all for today…………………………..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm Mm Mm Mm....(flying kiss), take care hor, me back soon. Fetch me up at which stop? Changi airport, okie? heehee

Sunflower said...

I am gettin sick of my job now!

WTF

Anonymous said...

seem that na and jo are updating each other very often and left me behind.. haiz.. i hate my no day no night work... wait for me, you gals!!!