Thursday, January 04, 2007

Internet SetUP


Today 04.01.2007


Now re-write my blog due to the fact that i accidentally deleted what i have completed to post. Sob ............. Sob. But never mind, since i got so much time.


I wake up early in the morning to setup my internet access modem, so worry set up will not be successful dut to the fact that i am not good in IT.


Have talk to alots of ex-colleague as i have not been access to my blog, their blog and MSN since the day i leave Rhodia. Althought since the day i joined i already seldom talk to them due to heavy workload, but on and off still make an effort to access.


Life without internet seriously is a nightmare. No contact can be make especially to some of us which have heavy working schedule and Na Na which is so far from me.


Mum and some of my friends are worry that till now i still have not start my engine to look for a jobs. Ok, OK, me start now. This morning i have send out a few jobs application, hope able to find one that I like the location, the boss and they like me also. Hope can work till retirement this time round.


Na Na, after saw your new car on your blog, it make me even more wanted to go visit you. Will try to find some time when i found a jobs. I think at least i can start a week later so i can fly there to visit you.


Let pray for better future this year, all our career smooth smooth, make lots of money from stock market ............................. etc.



1 comment:

Sunflower said...

Woooo Good face lifted for your blog.