Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Sunday


Today, as usual, i wake up early and went brisk walk with Jeron around Bukit Batok Nature park. After that, usual breakfast and shop shop around market place (like antuie).


At 10am, i start to surf net, but only Hui Feng is there, so chat with her for awhile, than come Juli and Pris, chat with them for awhile due to the fact that i need to rush to the alternation shop to alter some of my pants before they increase the price for Chinese New Year.


I have send in 5pcs which cost me S$23, than usual again, sunday event, my brother house. Have been watching 1 korean drama serial. Should be finishing soon by next few days.


Reach home around 9.30pm and start to chat on line again. I think i got hook liao. Now back pain pain.


Another week has passed. Saiz...................





No comments: