Wednesday, January 10, 2007

TRUST & HONESTY


Is trust and honesty difficult to attain???

In the world does Money come before friendship, it is a difficult question to answer again.

Have been very down recently, Year 2006 does not been a good year for me except making some pocket money out of stock market, so when come Year 2007, I pray hard that God will stand by my side to help me in all aspect. May be due to the fact that when pray, did not pray hard enough or loud enough for God to hear my prayer.

How to make one self happy and other happy as well? Olden there is a say that “心隔肚皮”, seriously it is a very hard things to learn in life.

Just have to keep motivating yourself that “When you are bad, there are lots more people worst than you”, it will help us to move forward with better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sunflower said...

Over the years, all things change.

You change and I do.

I know it is hard for you to accept the second blow on the friendship thingy but I am sure as a friend of your we will be, giving you a shoulder if you need

pat pat, and continue to be yourself and hope you get a good job and earn more money from stock market!