Wednesday, January 10, 2007

To all my ex-colleague


This morning went Employment agency for an interview, follow by going down town to meet up my ex-colleague from Rhodia for lunch and coffee session. After coffee session I actually pop by the office to have some catching up with Judy (HR manager), April (HR secretary), Merewlyn (MD secretary) and Fribrivy (IT staff). It is a very happy session as I have been happy working over there and work well with all of them. They miss me very much due to when I there, easy to get report and financial data from me. Now they got hard time telling new staff what they want and how to get…….. big sigh for them.

Dear all ex-colleague, “I Miss You All”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too

Nirvana said...

hei hei, me also ur ex-colleague. when will u stop by my place? Wow, after internet setup, u very hard working on blogging huh. Good job. Like reading your log. Will come here more often.